After lots of procrastinating and prevaricating we have eventually got around to starting regular drop in sessions in Maker Space. To start with we will be opening up Marker Space between 6pm and 8pm every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month starting on the 20th July 2011. You can find directions to find us on our directions page. If you are working on something, need help with something, or have something to show off then bring it along.
Recent Blog Posts
- MicroFPV track set up and ready for eDay7 at Gateshead Central Library tomorrow from 10am to 3pm :) https://t.co/uLHrzvKO2z, Oct 5
- A $1, Linux-Capable, Hand-Solderable Processor https://t.co/GywLofD1Oq, Sep 18
- No Signal For Your Radio-Controlled Watch? Just Make Your Own Transmitter https://t.co/4p0zsit1cm, Sep 11
- Null sector installation – EMF2018 – hannah dee https://t.co/S48gfhhzB1, Sep 9
- Mitch Altman: ArduTouch music synthesizer -- music generation for newbies https://t.co/ZgdRzNL2de, Sep 7