After lots of procrastinating and prevaricating we have eventually got around to starting regular drop in sessions in Maker Space. To start with we will be opening up Marker Space between 6pm and 8pm every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month starting on the 20th July 2011. You can find directions to find us on our directions page. If you are working on something, need help with something, or have something to show off then bring it along.
Recent Blog Posts
- Maker Space will be open for members on Saturday 24th June from 12noon until 6pm., Jun 23
- https://t.co/b4G9FKHxLG, May 21
- Will be open today for members from 12 until 7 p.m. After which we will be taking part in the Late Shows Come... https://t.co/LDH53G5FRN, May 20
- Son of Sonoff https://t.co/CcHCvbOGVx, May 13
- Hi Maker Space members We have two ad-hoc openings for you this weekend, both hosted by Stuart. Saturday 13th... https://t.co/aZjbfm5drI, May 12
Makerspace on Facebook