After lots of procrastinating and prevaricating we have eventually got around to starting regular drop in sessions in Maker Space. To start with we will be opening up Marker Space between 6pm and 8pm every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month starting on the 20th July 2011. You can find directions to find us on our directions page. If you are working on something, need help with something, or have something to show off then bring it along.
Recent Blog Posts
- RT @marti_deans: Today on fun to watch machines: (attn @MachinePix ) https://t.co/nrTxMfsiLk, Jun 11
- RT @drbrian: .@maker_space has #feraltrade coffee from Mexico via Bristol. Back of pack label has breakdown of travel, treatment… https://t.co/sw8iwweSgj, Jun 1
- RT @alistair: Well that was quick. I have put in my first request for video of me using GDPR. A certain irony is that this was be… https://t.co/ht8Z9LXm6F, Jun 1
- RT @maker_space: Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary https://t.co/6u1aYUhA2X, May 24
- Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary https://t.co/6u1aYUhA2X, May 20