After lots of procrastinating and prevaricating we have eventually got around to starting regular drop in sessions in Maker Space. To start with we will be opening up Marker Space between 6pm and 8pm every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month starting on the 20th July 2011. You can find directions to find us on our directions page. If you are working on something, need help with something, or have something to show off then bring it along.
Recent Blog Posts
- RT @jondavies: I spotted this thing in @maker_space - some sort of sea creature...? https://t.co/EzIG72HYnf, Dec 3
- https://t.co/0f2gTeQEhe, Nov 14
- RT @HackHitchin: We're building a hackspace & need your help! Please vote for us in the @AvivaUK Community Fund… https://t.co/yGlJzw78EA, Nov 8
- https://t.co/rSJCgQU3PF, Nov 3
- Maker Space member Iain, put together this fantastic time lapseof Hadrian's tipi pop-up pub, being constructed... https://t.co/k506WW2fgo, Oct 29