After lots of procrastinating and prevaricating we have eventually got around to starting regular drop in sessions in Maker Space. To start with we will be opening up Marker Space between 6pm and 8pm every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month starting on the 20th July 2011. You can find directions to find us on our directions page. If you are working on something, need help with something, or have something to show off then bring it along.
Recent Blog Posts
- We will be open today for members, from 12 until 6 p.m., Apr 22
- Hi Maker Space members Please note we ARE open tonight. But there is no security on the main building front... https://t.co/Gvjk2slPDk, Apr 17
- https://t.co/EgeZOdca3S, Apr 15
- Notice for members,: We will be open on Saturday from midday to 6pm And open our usual times on Monday evening... https://t.co/ZCmNq8UEfq, Apr 13
- Follow the CNC conversion of Maker Space's metal Mill on Hackaday. https://t.co/kucMR0Rj65, Apr 11
Makerspace on Facebook