Please note that we are moving and are workshop is closed from 24th March. It will reopen in our new home from 3rd April 2017.
Usual opening hours:
Members only Sessions:
- Monday 6:30pm -10:30pm
- Tuesday 6:30pm – 10:30pm
- Wednesday 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Thursday 6:30pm – ~10:00pm (also see visitor nights below)
- Friday – Sporadic evening , check the discussion list for updates.
- Saturday – We are currently trialling regular Saturday openings, which are usually 12pm to 6pm. But please see discussion list for opening announcements and exact times, which are usually posted a few days ahead.
- some weekday afternoons up until about 5pm – Please see “open status” to the right of the this page and email the discussion group to confirm before travelling.
- occasional Ad-hoc opening on Sundays – See discussion list & Twitter for announcements.
- Welcome Wednesday – Every Wednesday 6pm-8pm.
- 3D Thursday – 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month. 6:30pm-9:30pm. Public night concentrating on 3D design and additive manufacturing.
- Make it Sew – Currently on hiatus PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HOSTING THIS NIGHT
2nd and 4th Thursdays. 6.30pm-9pm. Public evening workshop learning to make and alter clothes. Free to members, £1 donation requested from visitors to cover materials.
- Weekend Workshop – We try to put on a public event on the “Last Saturday of the Month” usually 11am-5pm – see discussion group for announcements.