Please note that we will be moving soon. We hope to keep disruption to a minimum but we will have to close while the move is happening. Please keep an eye on the North East Makers email list or check back here for updates on progress.
Usual opening hours:
Members only Sessions:
- Monday 6:30pm -10:30pm
- Tuesday 6:30pm – 10:30pm
- Wednesday 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Thursday 6:30pm – ~10:00pm (also see visitor nights below)
- Friday – Sporadic evening , check the discussion list for updates.
- Saturday – We are currently trialling regular Saturday openings, which are usually 12pm to 6pm. But please see discussion list for opening announcements and exact times, which are usually posted a few days ahead.
- some weekday afternoons up until about 5pm – Please see “open status” to the right of the this page and email the discussion group to confirm before travelling.
- occasional Ad-hoc opening on Sundays – See discussion list & Twitter for announcements.
- Welcome Wednesday – Every Wednesday 6pm-8pm.
- 3D Thursday – 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month. 6:30pm-9:30pm. Public night concentrating on 3D design and additive manufacturing.
- Make it Sew – Currently on hiatus PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HOSTING THIS NIGHT
2nd and 4th Thursdays. 6.30pm-9pm. Public evening workshop learning to make and alter clothes. Free to members, £1 donation requested from visitors to cover materials.
- Weekend Workshop – We try to put on a public event on the “Last Saturday of the Month” usually 11am-5pm – see discussion group for announcements.