Our Maker Space is paid for entirely from membership fees and donations. We require our members to function and expand. As a not for profit organisation whatever money we make is used entirely for the benefit of the Maker Space to pay it’s basic monthly costs and invest in tools and consumables for the members of the Maker Space.
We have a minimum subscription of £10/month. We encourage people who use the space more to pay more. If you are paying less than you are taking from the space you’ll be politely asked to increase your monthly payments!
We prefer monthly payment by standing order using the details below. You can cancel your membership at any time.
Advantages of Membership include:
- Access to the Maker Space workshop
- Use of the Maker Space tools & equipment
- WiFi access
- Use of shared components, consumables and donated items
- Discounts on Events & Workshops
- A vote on purchases of new equipment
- A vote at our AGM (Annual General Meeting)
- Opportunity to be be elected to our our executive committee and Board of Trustees
If you’re still not sure you want to become a member then you are still welcome to join us at our Open Sessions.
Our bank details for membership payments are…
Recipient: Makerspace Ltd
Sort Code: 40-34-18
Account Number: 04104412
Our account is set up up so publishing these details online is safe. Your account is not necessarily set up the same way so please keep your details secure.