We are at last getting organised and formalising the organising. We have decided to setup as a not for profit limited company for many reasons and are researching further in to this. We have also have set up a wiki for anything and everything that is at makerspace.pbworks.com. Remember if you want to have some input to the way we set up then come along to a drop in session or join the email list.
Recent Blog Posts
- https://t.co/Az7HjNvnzM https://t.co/Az7HjNvnzM, Dec 1
- Tiny Drone Racing Gates Use Up Those Filament Scraps https://t.co/Sd4d1MtSa5, Nov 28
- https://t.co/TmC8U5QVhl, Nov 25
- Build Your Own CNC! (Part 1) - Hardware https://t.co/aS2149LUBl, Nov 25
- A Core Memory Shield for the Arduino – Hackster Blog https://t.co/o0MNV17mux, Nov 14