We are at last getting organised and formalising the organising. We have decided to setup as a not for profit limited company for many reasons and are researching further in to this. We have also have set up a wiki for anything and everything that is at makerspace.pbworks.com. Remember if you want to have some input to the way we set up then come along to a drop in session or join the email list.
Recent Blog Posts
- VGA from an ESP32 microcontroller https://t.co/qYOt9e8phA https://t.co/qYOt9e8phA, Mar 10
- Calling all Makers. Do you need buttons for a project? Check out @AmyClareTasker’s Tweet: https://t.co/rI9hFxSPF3 https://t.co/rI9hFxSPF3, Mar 8
- Pack Your SD Cards Swiss Army Style https://t.co/zsLlKhVGnD, Mar 3
- Happy 7th Birthday Raspberry Pi!! #piday #RaspberryPi @Raspberry_Pi https://t.co/yRkyWT3HG3, Mar 1
- Threading 3D Printed Parts: How to Use Heat-Set Inserts https://t.co/GwqvjSuhBm, Feb 28