We are at last getting organised and formalising the organising. We have decided to setup as a not for profit limited company for many reasons and are researching further in to this. We have also have set up a wiki for anything and everything that is at makerspace.pbworks.com. Remember if you want to have some input to the way we set up then come along to a drop in session or join the email list.
Recent Blog Posts
- A $1, Linux-Capable, Hand-Solderable Processor https://t.co/GywLofD1Oq, Sep 18
- No Signal For Your Radio-Controlled Watch? Just Make Your Own Transmitter https://t.co/4p0zsit1cm, Sep 11
- Null sector installation – EMF2018 – hannah dee https://t.co/S48gfhhzB1, Sep 9
- Mitch Altman: ArduTouch music synthesizer -- music generation for newbies https://t.co/ZgdRzNL2de, Sep 7
- A number of us from MakerSpace are currently at Emfcamp https://t.co/6aUaI5dEoS, Aug 31