We had a full room on the 20th and if this continues we will need to find a larger space. Either way we are continuing with our drop in sessions between 6pm and 8pm every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month. You can find directions to find us on our directions page. Again if you are working on something, need help with something, or have something to show off then bring it along.
Recent Blog Posts
- VGA from an ESP32 microcontroller https://t.co/qYOt9e8phA https://t.co/qYOt9e8phA, Mar 10
- Calling all Makers. Do you need buttons for a project? Check out @AmyClareTasker’s Tweet: https://t.co/rI9hFxSPF3 https://t.co/rI9hFxSPF3, Mar 8
- Pack Your SD Cards Swiss Army Style https://t.co/zsLlKhVGnD, Mar 3
- Happy 7th Birthday Raspberry Pi!! #piday #RaspberryPi @Raspberry_Pi https://t.co/yRkyWT3HG3, Mar 1
- Threading 3D Printed Parts: How to Use Heat-Set Inserts https://t.co/GwqvjSuhBm, Feb 28