We had a full room on the 20th and if this continues we will need to find a larger space. Either way we are continuing with our drop in sessions between 6pm and 8pm every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month. You can find directions to find us on our directions page. Again if you are working on something, need help with something, or have something to show off then bring it along.
Recent Blog Posts
- A $1, Linux-Capable, Hand-Solderable Processor https://t.co/GywLofD1Oq, Sep 18
- No Signal For Your Radio-Controlled Watch? Just Make Your Own Transmitter https://t.co/4p0zsit1cm, Sep 11
- Null sector installation – EMF2018 – hannah dee https://t.co/S48gfhhzB1, Sep 9
- Mitch Altman: ArduTouch music synthesizer -- music generation for newbies https://t.co/ZgdRzNL2de, Sep 7
- A number of us from MakerSpace are currently at Emfcamp https://t.co/6aUaI5dEoS, Aug 31