If you’d would like to become a member we recommend you pop along and meet us in person at a Welcome Wednesday night Open Session (6:30-8:30pm every Wednesday). After that you can fill in the application form at the bottom of this page and our membership officer will get back to you with further instructions.
Our Maker Space is paid for entirely from membership fees and donations. We require subscriptions to function and expand. As a not for profit organisation whatever money we make is used entirely for the benefit of the Maker Space to pay it’s basic monthly costs and invest in tools and consumables for the members of the Maker Space.
We have a minimum subscription of £10/month. If you use the space a lot you are encouraged to pay more, basically what you feel the facilities are worth to you.
We cannot accept cash payments or payments for months in advance. Subscription is “per month” by monthly standing order using the details below. You can cancel your membership at any time.
Advantages of Membership include:
- Access to the Maker Space workshop at least 4 nights a week ( see opening times )
- Use of the Maker Space tools & equipment and facilities
- Internet access
- Use of shared components, consumables and donated items
- Discounts on Events & Workshops
- A vote on purchases of new equipment
- A vote at our AGM (Annual General Meeting)
- Opportunity to be be elected to our our board
If you’re still not sure you want to become a member then you are still welcome to join us at our Open Sessions.
If you’d like to become a member, please fill in the application form below.